UPDATE: Kindly note that our sites that have a liquor licence will be selling and serving alcohol in accordance with the new lockdown regulations. We also urge you to comply with the proclaimed curfew restrictions.

We thank you for your continued support.

Sun International Covid-19 Updates

Our Divisions

Sun Slots currently own and operate six LPM Route Operators across 4 provinces within South Africa. Grand Gaming Slots runs in both Gauteng and Mpumalanga, Hot Slots also in Gauteng, while KwaZulu-Natal has both Kingdomslots and KZN Slots, and Grandslots which is operational in Western Cape. For more information on the seperate divisions, please click on the links below.


About Sun Slots

Initially founded in 2002 and formally known as GPI Slots, Sun Slots is now a subsidiary of Sun International, and owns six licensed LPM (Limited Payout Machine) Route Operators within South Africa.

Working in partnership with our site owners, we currently operate slot machines in over 700 licensed venues across the country. These include pubs, bars, clubs, hotels, taverns, bookmakers and sports clubs.

About Us

There are three things that we at Sun Slots pride ourselves in: honesty, integrity and a rich tradition of upliftment in the communities in which we operate.

Group Structure

Sun International own 70% while the remaining 30% is owned by Grand Parade Investments. The business operation is licensed to install and operate approximately 5200 LPMs in the premises of licensed venues primarily with age controlled access.


At Sun Slots we care about our communities, and it shows in the vast array of projects we have helped with our Corporate Social Investment contributions. 


Gambling only for persons 18 years and older. Winners know when to stop. National Responsible Gambling Programme Toll-Free Counselling Line: 0800 006 008. Sun Slots is licensed by the National Gambling Board.